Thursday, June 18, 2020

14A- Halfway Reflection

1) To keep up with the course I have been keeping organized by writing down the weekly assignments and making sure to remind myself that they are due at noon on the due dates. This way I get them done a day before so that I don't risk turning it in late. Also, I have learned to ask better questions when interviewing people, questions that require a more extended answer. 
2) A moment in this course that I felt unmotivated, not necessarily "giving up", was when I left to do an assignment the day it was due and I had to force myself to get up early so I could have it done by noon. It was something I didn't necessarily want to do but I knew I had to. I definitely have developed a tenacious attitude this semester having to push myself and keeping me in check with all my online classes. 
3) Three tips that I have to foster/develop tenacity are :

  1. writing down short-term goals 
  1. reward yourself for completing those goals in any way you prefer
  1. have a vision board of what you look to achieve or be in the future and think of how the present things will help you do that


Put your vision on a board

2 comments:

  1. Hi Isabella, I think you did a great job for this assignment and gave great tips! I think that having rewards for achieving certain goals is a great idea to stay motivated. I find it hard to stay motivated, it mostly has to do with the stress from the changes brought on by the pandemic. I also make a list of all the assignments for the course do in a particular week and I will choose certain days to complete them and turn them in before the due date. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Isabella, I love the ideas that you gave in this assignment. I also love rewarding myself after completing my goals and getting to where I need to be, that being with short term or long term goals. I also like to list out what i need to do for each week( short term goals) for my mind to know how to organize my week.
    Thanks for much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete