Wednesday, June 3, 2020

8A- Solving the Problem

The Problem:
Difficulty of finding keys or other objects in purses or bags.

The Product:
Various sized and colored detachable pockets that can be easily inserted and taken out of the inside of bags. The mechanism that would allow it to stay put is a form of adhesive tape that would be located on the back side of the pocket that once in contact with different material purses wouldn't damage once taken out. The pockets would be made with strong and machine washable material so that if there is any spills or dirt it can be cleaned with ease.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Isabella,
    As a male, I do not personally have a use for this product, but I can absolutely see the need. I think making the pockets easy to remove is a great idea, so customers can wash them and do not have to buy them for every purse they own. I think Velcro or magnets would work as a great adhesive for the pockets because they would not lose their ability to stick into the purses. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Isabella,
    The only issue I see you encountering is that the purpose of this product only attracts one gender; for the most part. However, even as a male I still see the usefulness in this technology. I have seen my mother countless amounts of times fiddling through her purse to find an item. Also, their tend to be several items in purses depending on the setting.

    ReplyDelete