Wednesday, July 8, 2020

18A – Create a Customer Avatar

My customer avatar is a 22-year-old woman who loves to explore coffee shops and trendy restaurants. She drives a grey 2017 toyota corolla and her main priority in her life at the moment is her career. She loves hanging out with friends and coworkers, and loves to dress up whenever she gets a chance. Her style is simple but chic, her closet color palette can be described as neutral (black, whites, nudes) with only a couple colorful pieces. She's an adventure seeker and loves to plan small trips that fit her busy work schedule.

**What do you have in common with the customer avatar?
The avatar and I have the age range in common as well as the overall lifestyle such as car type and adventurous spirit. We both also have similar clothing style which fits the product i am developing. 
**If you have anything in common with the avatar, do you think that is a coincidence? Why?
No, its not a coincidence because the product I have been focusing on in this course reflects myself and my style, so its only fair that the prototypical customer is similar to me.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Isabella, I really like the story and background you created for your customer avatar. I can see that you see yourself in your avatar. This is great because you can connect with your customers on another deeper level. I love the idea, I really do believe this will target a specific audience in a great way!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isabella, thank you for sharing! I really enjoyed reading about your avatar, it helped me understand your customer base a little more. I like how you designed your product based on you! When I was doing this assignment, I wasn't trying to assimilate the avatar to myself, but we had a lot of similarities. You did a great job for this assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Isabella,
    You put a lot of thought into your customer avatar. Based on your business concept, this avatar seems like a perfect fit for your product. I shared a lot of similarities with my avatar as well because I created my business concept to meet one of my unmet needs. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete